Welcome to Millennium Translation !
Thanks for interesting to join our freelancers team.
To be considered for registration, all interested vendors must provide correct and complete information as shown in the following list. All information must be in English:
- Read this page, and make sure you meet all our requirements.
- Be willing to accept our terms and conditions. They provide guidelines and outline your responsibilities as a translator (including details of payment terms). These terms and conditions will be shared with you if your application is successful.
- Be ready with a detailed CV. CV’s must be in English (N.B. a good, well-prepared and well-organized CV can be an indicator of your level of professionality).
- Ensure that you are applying as an individual freelancer, and not as an agency representative. We do not allow Sub-contracting. Sub-contracting is permitted only if authorized by us in writing.
- Please make sure that all information is correct, complete and up to date.
- Please make sure that you agree that we hold any information for the purposes of translator employment and that any information submitted is accurate and true.
- Upload your updated CV.
- If you meet our criteria and are interested in becoming our supplier, please follow the steps above to submit your CV. After processing your application, and if the application is successful, we will contact you for skill testing. Tests are to be done free of charge.
- Please submit the following information as well to be considered for employment opportunities:
• Your language pairs
• Areas of specialty
• Rate per word in USD (we can only pay in USD)
• Minimum charge
• Any translation software
• Specialist dictionaries
- Suppliers are required to provide two professional references, and/or demonstrate membership of a recognized professional translator body, such as ATA.
- For Translation Suppliers:
- Please note that only native speakers translating into their mother tongue, who are also professional linguists can be hired as translators. Tight deadlines is a market reality and suppliers must be ready to meet them (our standard is 24 hours for any document under 1,000 source language words).
- Submission of a complete application does not mean that it will automatically be incorporated on our database. A full evaluation of your application is required before registration. In addition, inclusion of a vendor to our database also does not mean that the partner will be included in all supplier solicitations. It means equal opportunity will be given to every application in the process of supplier selection.
- Thank you for your interest in Millennium translation. We appreciate your time and concern in reading the above guidelines and look forward to receiving your application soon with our Vendor Management Team.
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space alter_height=”medium” hide_on_desktop=”” hide_on_notebook=”” hide_on_tablet=”” hide_on_mobile=””][vc_empty_space alter_height=”medium” hide_on_desktop=”” hide_on_notebook=”” hide_on_tablet=”” hide_on_mobile=””][vc_btn title=”Join Now” color=”warning” align=”center” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fmillennium-translation.com%2Fen%2Ffreelancer%2F||”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]